- specifically designed for bicycle applications
- very easy to use
- extreme constructive quality for maximum reliability and durability
- very small, ‘non-ratcheting’ head, to operate in tight spaces
- no batteries to replace
- no plastic parts
Capacity from 2 up to 16 Nm:
this is the best torque range for precision bicycle applications and ‘sensitive’ components. In use, always refer to the torque values specified on technical documents or printed on the parts themselves.
Easy to use:
- set the desired torque rotating the wrench end knob, reading the torque value on the scale (scale resolution is 0,5 Nm, integers on one side, 0,5 on the other)
- insert the appropriate bit (depending on the bolt you need to tighten)
- using the tool, a loud ‘CLICK’ and a 3° free-movement tells when the torque has been reached
- always take the wrench to minimum torque value after use.
Minimal, fixed head:
Giustaforza’s simple, ‘non-ratcheting’ head has been chosen on purpose on this version, to facilitate the tightening of bolts where space is very limited (like seatpost bolts parallel to the seatpost shaft in zero offset models). The head is now smaller than ever, to maximise this advantage.
the light aluminum body keeps the weight down to a record-breaking sub-180g value, less than half the weight of other torque wrenches in this range of torque. This is paramount to get the right feedback at low torque values, without mistaking the effort to hold the tool with the applied torque.
A state-of-the art tool, built to last:
functional, linear in design and precise in any detail: shouldn’t be a surprise to know that Giustaforza II 2-16 has been conceived and produced in Italy. The wrench body is hard-anodized aluminum with laser-etched iscriptions, and it’s built to last. The mechanical, click-type functioning makes the wrench extremely shock tolerant and the absence of batteries or electronics furtherly increase its reliability. Each sample is checked and numbered as a single masterpiece.
the +-4% tolerance is guaranteed for 5000 cycles (5000 ‘clicks’), then the wrench should be re-calibrated. Calibration is a service we offer in our laboratory in Lugano (CH) at the cost of 50 CHF plus shipping expenses (may vary depending on the countries: check terms & conditions with the national distributor). With every calibration, the tolerance of +-4% over nominal value will extend for 5000 cycles. After calibration, the wrench will return to the customer with a calibration certificate.
The wrench is available by itself or as DELUXE version, equipped with a bicycle-specific bit set.
Bits include a 100 mm-long extension, three 100 mm-long bits (hex 4, hex 5 e T25) plus several other Torx and hex bits in standard lenght (25 mm). That covers all the needs of newest Shimano, Sram and Campagnolo high-end groupsets, plus those of reversed-bolt stems.
All bits are manufactured from S2 special steel, with very high (62 Hrc) surface hardness, to ensure maximum durability.
Detail of bits:
- 10x25mm (HEX2, HEX2.5, HEX3, HEX6, T10, T15, T20, T30, -3/16, +PH1)
- 3x100mm (HEX4, HEX5, T25)
- 1x100mm (extension)