- specifically designed for bicycle applications
- very easy to use
- extreme constructive quality for maximum reliability and durability
- reversible ratcheting head
- no batteries to replace
- no plastic parts
- 3/8″-1/2″ adapter included
Capacity from 10 up to 60 Nm
Torque range of Giustaforza10-60 Pro is ideal for the elements of the bicycle with the highest torque specifications (bottom bracket, cassettes). In use, always refer to the torque values specified on technical documents or printed on the parts themselves.
Easy to use
- Set the desired torque value rotating the knob and reading the torque on the scale;
- depending on the threading of the part you want to tighten, push the square section bar through the wrench head to one side or the other, to set the ratcheting;
- using the tool, a loud ‘CLICK’ and a 3° free-movement tells when the torque has been reached;
- always take the wrench to minimum torque value after use.
Reversible ratcheting head
For a higher productivity in professional applications, Giustaforza 10-60 Pro has a ratcheting head, with 3/8″ square. IMPORTANT: the ratcheting action can be reversed by pushing the square section bar through the wrench head to one side or the other.
Giustaforza 10-60 Pro weighs 950 g, with an overall length of 370 mm.
A state-of-the art tool, built to last
Functional, linear in design and precise in any detail: Giustaforza 10-60 Pro has a steel body with laser-etched inscriptions, and it’s built to last. The mechanical, click-type functioning makes the wrench extremely shock tolerant and the absence of batteries or electronics increase its reliability. Each sample is checked and numbered as a single masterpiece.
The +-4% tolerance is guaranteed for 5000 cycles (5000 ‘clicks’), then the wrench should be re-calibrated. Calibration is a service we offer in our laboratory in Lugano (Switzerland) at the cost of 50 CHF plus shipping expenses (may vary depending on the countries: check terms & conditions with the national distributor). With every calibration, the tolerance of +-4% over nominal value will extend for 5000 cycles. After calibration, the wrench will return to the customer with a calibration certificate.