- adapt to Presta and Schrader-drilled rims
- precise choice of materials: brass for 40 mm, aluminum for 70 mm valves
- complete with conic adapters and aluminum caps
thanks to the provided conic adapters, Caffélatex Tubeless Valve will adapt to both Presta and Schrader-drilled rims:
- on Presta-drilled rims (valve hole diameter: 6,5 mm):
the rubber valve base ensures a perfect air-tightness simply tightening the valve on the rim (with its nut), without any additional adapter;
- on Presta-drilled with a wider (> 6,5 mm) inside hole, or when used on Schrader drilled rims (valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm):
we recommend fitting the conic adapter on the valve before inserting it into the rim. Use the metal washer on the outside of the rim, before tightening the valve nut.
40 mm length valves – mostly used for off-road applications – have an incredibly strong nickel-plated brass body.
We opted for a light and reliable aluminum body for 70 mm valves, as these are reserved to mid-profile road tubeless rims.
since January 2014 our valves come with a red-anodized aluminum cap, to underline their quality and make them easily recognizable even when mounted.
With removable valve core:
this feature allows easy mechanism replacement and the fitting of our tubeless-specific Caffélatex Valve Extensions.
two valves to fit most rims:
- 40 mm length for rim profiles between 10 and 30 mm
- 70 mm length for rim profiles between 31 and 60 mm
These plus our 35 mm or 45 mm Caffélatex Valve Extensions allow to fit virtually any rim in the market.
Complete with accessories:
each pack includes two Caffélatex Tubeless Valves, two red-anodized aluminum caps, two rubber conic adapters, two nuts, two washers and a Presta mechanism/valve extension key.
DELIVERY IN SWITZERLAND