- very effective to remove seized parts (letting it the time to work, 24 hours maximum)
- a must to remove stuck aerodynamic seatposts
- easily cleans Carbogrip traces
- doesn’t damage carbon composites or metals
only available as 200 ml spray canister.
How to use it for a seized seatpost:
- to maximize Carbomove effectiveness, create a funnel wrapping the seat tube with packing tape, leaving it open around the (seized) seatpost;
- spray abundantly Carbomove inside the funnel, to have the interface between seatpost and seat tube constantly wetted;
- let it sit overnight, spray more if needed;
- check if the seatpost is still stuck. If so, repeat from #2;
- the length of insertion of the seatpost into the frame heavily affects the duration (and success) of the operation.