- A complete tubeless conversion kit
- Eco-friendly: its packaging is a Portatutto tool bottle!
Why we created it
To take full advantage of Caffélatex sealant, we created complete kits, to convert standard bicycle wheels into tubeless (2 wheels per kit).
What it will convert
Caffélatex Tubeless Kit is intended for Tubeless and Tubeless-Ready off-road tyres, applying one layer of Caffélatex Tubeless Tape (two across the valve hole).
WARNING: the use of Caffélatex Tubeless Conversion Kit with standard mountain bike tube-type tyres is done under the user’s sole responsibility.
Standard road wheels can also be converted to tubeless with Caffélatex Tubeless Kit, applying two layers of Caffélatex Tubeless Tape (three across the valve hole)
WARNING: for road applications, due to the higher inflating pressure compared to off-road riding, tubeless or tubeless-ready tyres are the only ones that will function (tube-type tyres might explode… either immediately after mounting them or during a ride, with the risk of serious injuries or death).
Caffélatex Tubeless Kit content
- 1 bottle, Caffélatex 250 ml sealant
- 1 roll of Caffélatex Tubeless Tape (tape size depending on the kit)
- 1 set (2 pieces) of Caffélatex Tubeless Valves
- instruction leaflet (click to open pdf version)
- 1 Portatutto tool bottle (as functional packaging)
- S: for rims with internal width between 16 and 20 mm;
- M: for rims with internal width between 20 and 25 mm;
- L: for rims with internal width between 25 and 29 mm.
- Plus S: for rims with internal width between 29 and 34 mm;
- Plus M: for rims with internal width between 34 and 40 mm;
- Plus L: for rims with internal width between 40 and 45 mm.
Made in Italy.
You may also like…
Caffélatex Tubeless Valve20.00 CHF – 42.50 CHF
Caffélatex – bicycle tyre sealant13.80 CHF – 30.00 CHF
Caffélatex Tubeless Tape – adhesive tape for tubeless conversion15.00 CHF – 85.00 CHF