- Externally threaded, for tubeless applications
- It functions on any RVC Presta valve
- High constructive quality
Tubeless-specific but perfect on any Presta valve
Caffélatex Valve Extension is externally threaded, so that it’s possible to secure the valve to the rim and achieve air-tightness in tubeless applications. The ability of these extensions to be tightened is a plus in general, making them stable and silent also in non-tubeless applications. They can be used with any RVC (replaceable valve core) Presta valve.
High constructive quality
With a nickel-plated brass body, Caffélatex Valve Extension is produced with extremely tight tolerances, to guarantee perfect, leak-free functioning.
- 45 mm total length (35 mm once threaded into the valve);
- 35 mm total length (25 mm once threaded into the valve).
Both work perfectly with our 40 mm or 70 mm Caffélatex Tubeless Valves.