- specifically designed for bicycle applications
- very easy to use
- extreme constructive quality for maximum reliability and durability
- reversible ratcheting head
- no batteries to replace
- no plastic parts
Capacity from 2 up to 16 Nm
This is the best torque wrench for precision bicycle applications and ‘sensitive’ components. In use, always refer to the torque values specified on technical documents or printed on the parts themselves.
Easy to use
- Set the desired torque rotating the wrench end knob, reading the torque value on the scale (scale resolution is 0.5 Nm, integers on one side, .5 on the other). IMPORTANT: the thicker line on the dial should be centered on the desired value on the scale;
- insert the appropriate bit (depending on the bolt you need to tighten);
- using the tool, a loud ‘CLICK’ and a 3° free-movement tells when the torque has been reached;
- always take the wrench to minimum torque value after use.
For a higher productivity in professional applications, Giustaforza 2-16 Pro has a very small ratcheting head, with 1/4″ square (1/4″ square/hex adapter provided, to be able to use standard bits). IMPORTANT: the ratcheting action can be reversed by rotating the black crown surrounding the silver button in the center of the head.
Lightweight and compact
The light aluminum body keeps the weight below 200 g, less than half the weight of other torque wrenches in this range of torque. This is paramount to get the right feedback at low torque values, without mistaking the effort to hold the tool with the applied torque. Its overall length is 170 mm.
A state-of-the art tool, built to last
Functional, linear in design and precise in any detail: Giustaforza 2-16 Pro has a hard-anodized aluminum body with laser-etched inscriptions, and it’s built to last. The mechanical, click-type functioning makes the wrench extremely shock tolerant and the absence of batteries or electronics increase its reliability. Each sample is checked and numbered as a single masterpiece
The +-4% tolerance is guaranteed for 5000 cycles (5000 ‘clicks’), then the wrench should be re-calibrated. Calibration is a service we offer in our laboratory in Lugano (Switzerland) at the cost of 50 CHF. With every calibration, the tolerance of +-4% over nominal value will extend for 5000 cycles. After calibration, the wrench will return to the customer with a calibration certificate.
The wrench is available by itself or as DELUXE version, equipped with a bicycle-specific bit set.
Bits include a 100 mm-long extension, three 100 mm-long bits (hex 4, hex 5 e T25) plus several other Torx and hex bits in standard length (25 mm). That covers all the needs of newest Shimano, Sram and Campagnolo high-end groupsets, plus those of reversed-bolt stems.
All bits are manufactured from S2 special steel, with very high (62 Hrc) surface hardness, to ensure maximum durability.
Detail of bits:
- 10x25mm (HEX2, HEX2.5, HEX3, HEX6, T10, T15, T20, T30, -3/16, +PH1)
- 3x100mm (HEX4, HEX5, T25)
- 1x100mm (extension)